There’s been a lot of talk of the Ferrari F70 F150 Enzo replacement on a lot of boards today. It seems that the specification for the new car due in March has been leaked by some, and subsequently making their rounds on social media and various motoring forums. So here’s the details that we have got our hands on… And what a list they are:
-Limited to 499 cars (500 including Ferrari’s keeper) and only available in colours Yellow, Red and Black
- V12 with 800hp at 9200rpm with 150 BHP KERS system meaning 950 BHP at the flywheel
- 0-62 mph will be within 3 seconds (speculation points at 2.8 seconds)
- 0-124 mph will be within 7 seconds
- Top speed is in the ballpark of 230 mph (sorry no Bugatti beater here lads)
- Weight will be under 1300kg thanks to extensive use of Carbon Fibre, Carbon Fibre re-enforced plastic and Kevlar.
- Price will be set at £1’000’000 GBP or 1.2 Million Euros.